- HOME ADDRESS: Don’t post where you live as you are making things easy for the bad guys out there. There’s a lot, criminals can do using just your address
- CURRENT LOCATION: Giving out your location information can be risky because it tells potential thieves that you are not at home.
3.IMAGE AND VIDEO OF YOU CHILDREN ON UNIFORM : Never post pictures or videos of your children on uniform lots of kids have been abducted through that
- NEVER POST IMAGE OF YOUR CHILDREN AND THEIR NAMES : By doing so you are exposing your kids to harm
- Never post Negative Opinion about your current Job,Your Employer and Your Boss : lots of people have lost their job doing that. most interviewers now ask for your Facebook account and they go through you wall and they might come across it
- Never post Details of Where You are Travelling to and When You are Travelling
- Posting Pictures of you and you’re tagging your current location is very Terrible you are putting your self at risk
- Posting pictures of you in an eatry or at home eating a special dish shows you are from a poor home, how many rich men children eat fried Rice and special delicacy and then post it online. its not a new thing to them they eat that on a regular basis so please stop posting pictures of you eating, its childish
This is 2020 we need to improve.